Life in the Village and beyond, based around the interests of my life.

Life in the Village and beyond, based around the interests of my life. Sunset at Telegraph Point.

Friday, October 14, 2011

First Post

Welcome to my Blog, a continuing work in progress.
In and around the village of Telegraph Point on the beautiful mid-north coast of New South Wales, there is so much that is a part of my life, and I will be happy to share it here.
We will explore those things that I am passionate about, and perhaps meet some of the people that help to complete my life.  As we embrace that which we find to be true and discard that which is other, our lives are enriched and become authentic.
I hope to meet a lot of authentic people via my blog.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and
    say I truly enjoy reading through your posts.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics?
    Thank you so much!
    Also visit my web page - working from shed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words. There are many members of the woodworking community who are passionate about sharing their interests with like minded souls, and I have listed some of my favourites on the lower right of this page. Most of these are pure woodworking, and not the eclectic mix that appears on my pages.
      I have been away on a trip with the LOML and have just returned. I will post some of the encounters and experiences that we enjoyed in my next post.
      Love life - and live ...........
      Tom

      Delete